Conversation results are in!
Community meetings will be held to discuss these results and
get your ideas on how we work on the identified priorities.
Details on meeting dates, locations and times will be posted on our website.
The shared work is just starting and we need you to stay involved.
The schools must be accountable to the community
The community must be accountable to the schools.
- Offer a series of community briefings asking for input and ideas around identified priorities.
- Partner with the school system to review school system and community data around identified priorities.
- Using the data and community input, establish agreed upon attainable and measurable goals with the school system and the community around the identified priorities.
- Create a framework for the community and the school system to accomplish goals.
- Create a community call to action to fulfill community goals in support of schools as they work on the identified priorities.
- Conduct an Annual Education Summit to celebrate accomplishments and share ongoing work and challenges.
Community conversations and communication of data and information will be ongoing throughout the work.